Barnes Wheaton GM is hiring all levels of Service Technicians to join our team! Job Summary
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be passionate about providing exceptional vehicle maintenance and have a results-oriented outlook on all maintenance or repair work. As an Automotive Service Technician for our brand and high volume location, you must be self-motivated, high-energy, dynamic and results-oriented with a proven track record of vehicle service excellence. Responsibilities
Our Automotive Service Technicians are responsible for offering a consultative, results-oriented approach to vehicle repairs by performing the following duties:
What we need:
- Performing the work described in the work orders efficiently and accurately, based on the dealership and manufacturer standards.
- Determining the cause of any defect and repairs it. Detects the defects in the vehicle, based on the customer's complaints and his/her own inspection.
- Ability to handle rapidly increasing workload.
- Red Seal Automotive Service Technician certificate is an asset.
- An Apprentice Service Technician certificate is an asset.
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy, sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Knowledge of rules surrounding automotive safety, best practices and consumer protection.
- Excellent organizational and realistic time management skills.
What you get:
- Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative.
- Driver's license in good standing and clean driver's abstract required.
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
- Compensation - Best in industry pay, $36.75-$39.50
- Culture - we are a performance driven organization with high accountability and constant feedback on how our team members are doing. If you are looking for a place to perform and showcase your skills, this is the culture that fits you need.
- Health & Dental - Do benefits make you SMILE? Show off that grin! Receive comprehensive benefits such as health care, dental, mental healthcare benefits, and more!
- Community - we give back to the communities we do business in in meaningful ways.
- Family Owned and Operated - For over 40 years the Barnes Family has been hands on running our dealerships, get personal leadership and mentorship not some corporate text book.