Do you consider yourself detailed oriented? Do you have at least 2 years of experience in billing and looking for your next opportunity? Are you efficient, accurate and can work independently? If you answered yes you are who we are looking for! The Universal Group has an exciting opportunity for a Billing Administrator to join our growing team.
The Universal Group is an industry leader in traffic control services, traffic management planning, traffic equipment supply, landscaping, temporary labour, and occupational health and safety. Most importantly the Universal Group's purpose is to provide peace of mind by living by our core values (Passionate, Authentic and Driven). As an employee of the Universal Group we promise to provide that same peace of mind to you, while you contribute to the company's purpose by demonstrating our core values.
As our Billing Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Verifying order fulfilment with other departments
- Preparing, issuing and sending invoices
- Reviewing invoices to ensure billing accuracy
- Reviewing time-sheets to ensure billing of all sales
- Communicating with clients and other departments to resolve any issues and provide clarifications
- Setting up client's billing accounts accurately and in accordance to their requirements
- Analyzing all billing procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Preparing reports and meeting billing deadlines
As a member of our accounting department you will receive a base of salary between $40,000 - $50,000, comprehensive benefits package, great company culture and an opportunity to be a part of a growing team.
To be successful in this role, you come to us with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role. You are proficient in excel, and have experience with accounting software (Preferably QuickBooks). You have excellent organizational, time management and data entry skills. You possess a strong attention to detail and have great communication skills.
This role will be based out of our new head office in Langley, BC. Our head office is equipped with free parking and free coffee.
Benefits of working with the Universal Group:
Extended Health Care Benefits: dental, vision, prescriptions and more
On-site free parking and free coffee
Work at our corporate office
A large, growing company with room for internal promotion
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you.
Note: this is an in-person/on-site role