Our client is a leader in print technologies and digital business solutions, offering customized services for small and medium enterprises, as well as for multinational operations. They provide optimum service throughout the entire document life cycle, from installation and ongoing performance analysis to 24/7 technical support. For the successful candidate, you will earn an outstanding compensation package with a quickly growing company. Much room for advancement!
They are seeking an enthusiastic Business Development Manager.
- Direct sale of full-color printers to end users
- Provide local trade show and demonstration support
- Develop sales strategies via analysis of competition and market conditions
- Complete weekly reports on key sales activities and makes recommendations(s) for improvement
- Manage and track sales cycles via HubSpot CRM software
- 3+ years of B2B outside sales experience in a technical environment
- General understanding of document workflow
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Strength in growing a territory and existing accounts through referrals
- HubSpot or similar CRM experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Office 365
- Strong negotiating skills
- College Diploma or University Degree preferred
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required
Local candidates only please, residing in the Lower Mainland, BC Benefits
Our client offers a competitive base salary plus generous commission program. The client also provides training and development, paid vacation, retirement plan, medical plan and other employee benefits.