Whistler Blackcomb's Mission Statement is "Experience of a Lifetime"
Love what you do! Because that's what we're all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don't miss the chance to work and play in BC's winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you've got. #wbworklove
As part of the Housekeeping team you'll be responsible for cleaning and replenishing our rooms throughout the Legends Lodge to ensure that our Owners and Guests receive an extraordinary Owner and vacation experience with us.What you'll be doing:
- Striving to exceed our Guests expectations and to create memories for guests and staff as the best mountain experience again and again.
- Embracing Lodging Ovations' Leadership Best Practices to ensure an extraordinary vacation experience for all Owners and Guests.
- Providing our Owners and Guests with Authentic service by responding promptly to requests.
- Entering guest rooms, ensuring vacancy before entering and following process to gain access.
- Replacing guest amenities and supplies in the room.
- Making beds, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens inc loading/unloading dishwashers and removing any trash and dirty linen.
- Dusting, polishing and removing any marks from walls/furnishing.
- Vacuuming carpets, mopping kitchen and bathroom floors.
- Filling up your cart with supplies and transporting the cart to the assigned area.
- Reporting any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents or injuries.
- Performs other related duties as required
What we need from you:
- Demonstrating our Core Values; Serve Others, Do Right, Drive Value, Do Good, Be Safe, Have Fun.
- Always show up on time, in uniform, and adhere to the grooming policy!
- Strives to exceed expectations in all facets of work.
- Proof of clear criminal record check
- Proven attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Willingness to learn and collaborate as part of a team.
- Must be capable of regularly lifting 30 lbs on a daily basis.
- Previous Cleaner/Housekeeping/Room Attendant experience is desirable.
- Free Ski passes for employees and elgiible dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Excellent training and professional development
We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 392287