Your mission at GardaWorld:
As a cash services messenger you will be in charge of the safe transportation of our customer's valuables. We are looking for a team player who has a great sense of observation and is customer service oriented.
GardaWorld, Cash Services is the #1 supplier of cash services in North America and offers you the opportunity of an exciting career.
We are currently hiring a casual Armed Guard at the Prince George branch.We offer:
- Regular wages starting at $17.00 per hour
- Casual position leading to fulltime
- Monday - Friday, day schedule + some weekends
- Paid training for selected candidates
- Full uniform (shirts, pants, bulletproof vest, coat etc.)
- Routine work with variables hours
- Safe work environment
- The chance to work for an international company offering many career opportunities
- Perform the pickup's and delivery of valuables safely and efficiently for each client
- Ensure a safe environment for your colleagues and customers
- Follow established routes and schedules closely
- Drive an armored vehicle and respect road safety at all times
- Load and unload the armored vehicle
- Complete the necessary daily reports and paperwork
- Respect the procedures and regulations initiated by GardaWorld
- Carry a firearm during the performance of your duties
- Possess the restricted and non-restricted Federal Firearms License (PAL, Possession and Acquisition licence)
- Own a valid driver's license (class 5 minimum) with a maximum loss of 6 demerit points
- Capable to lift loads up to 50 lbs
- Available to work days with some weekends, no minimum of hours guaranteed
- Own a British Colombia Security Licence or be willing to obtain it if hired
- Reliable, conscientious, responsible and committed to safe job performance
- Customer service oriented and skillful in managing stressful situations
- Highly organized and comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Eager to work in a fast-paced environment and capable to cope with pressure and tight timelines
Selected candidates will need to successfully complete a 7-day introduction course to fulfill the hiring process.
To speed your application process, please include a recent original driver's abstract and photocopy of your restricted PAL (front & back) with your resume.
Interested in the job? Apply online or by sending your resume to [email protected]
CSWCGardaWorld: Make the world a safer place
GardaWorld is a global leader in the security industry, offering a wealth of opportunity to individuals looking to gain experience and develop professionally in a growing industry. We offer flexible schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries, and training and career advancement opportunities. We embrace diversity and welcome newcomers, women, students, retirees, reservists, veterans, and more to join our team, as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we will communicate only with the selected candidates.