Goodfood (TSX:FOOD) is a leading online grocery service in Canada, delivering fresh meal solutions that make it easy for members from coast to coast to enjoy delicious meals at home every week. Goodfood's mission is to make the impossible come true, from farm to kitchen, by enabling members to do their weekly meal planning and grocery shopping in minutes. Goodfood members get access to a unique selection of products online as well as exclusive pricing made possible by its world-class direct-to-consumer fulfillment eco-system. Goodfood currently has more than 200,000 active subscribers and over 2000 dedicated and passionate employees across Canada.
With our significant growth, we are looking for responsible, professional and enthusiastic couriers to deliver boxes of our online groceries to routed destinations throughout your community from our distribution center.
Earning Potential: $225-$350/day
What Goodfood can offer you:
- Experience a friendly and simplified work environment.
- Always have access to washrooms and cleaning stations.
- Flexible hours between: 6AM and 12PM
- All orders are pre-sorted - no sorting required!
- Help loading orders into your vehicle by our Team of smiling Goodfoodies.
- 24/7 support while delivering from our Team of Delivery Specialists.
- Receive and choose your schedule with as much as 2 weeks notice.
- Always open, two way communication with management
- Weekly pay!
- Full-time and part-time available with flexible schedules
- Average earnings of $25+ per hour.
Requirements and qualifications:
- All vehicles are needed - even bicycles!
- Positive attitude and customer focused
- A valid driver's license
- Familiar with driving in your local service area.
- Vehicles must be registered, insured, and reliable.
- Possess an Android or iOS smartphone with data and calling
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds and enjoy work that keeps you physically fit
- Prior experience as a courier, Uber/Skip the Dishes experience is an asset
- Smart Serve is an asset and if required training will be provided.