Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world's largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we're shaping the future of the travel industry.Now Hiring at our Shell Vacations Club Mountainside Lodge Resort located in Whistler, B.C. V0N 1B4 CanadaHow You'll Shine:
As a Maintenance Tech I, you'll make dream vacations by providing quality results for our guests by using your maintenance skills, customer service expertise and guaranteeing each unit and building is in perfectly working order.How You'll Make an Impact:
How You'll Be Rewarded:
- Perform all general facility maintenance under supervision in a manner which ensures the preservation of optimum quality and efficient production.
- Perform service requests and repairs as directed (Painting, appliance repair, minor electrical, carpentry).
- Perform maintenance work for make-ready units as directed.
- Apply basic knowledge of repair and replacement of general fixtures, general repair includes: doors, windows, walls, flooring, ceilings, roofs, furniture, and cabinetry.
- Clean and maintain outside landscape: including emptying trash, pick up of trash, general landscape work.
- Clean and inspect in building systems and report deficiencies to supervisor. Adhere to the company's safety programs.
What You'll Bring:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance within 30 days of hire.
- Flexible work schedule options - full, part time, year round and seasonal positions available.
- Discounted hotel & resort stays PLUS additional travel perks on airfare, car rental, and activities.
- Generous paid time off including holiday, vacation, and sick time accruals - accrue up to 29 days annually.
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per year.
- 401K Retirement Savings with company match up to 6%.
- Health & wellness programs including Health Coaches and incentives.
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care.
- Various cultural diversity programs and Diversity Resource Groups (DRGs).
- Wish Day - 8 hours paid for volunteering for a local organization or charity.
- Numerous growth and developmental opportunities.
- A role with purpose - to ensure our guests experience the vacation of their dreams!
A Place for Everyone
- A professional appearance and positive, can-do attitude with team focus.
- Ability to work independently or with others as needed.
- Basic handyman skills.
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you'll find a team that's inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected]
, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.Job Requisition: R-55602