Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world's largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we're shaping the future of the travel industry.Now Hiring at our WorldMark Whistler Cascade Lodge Resort located in Whistler, B.C. V0N 1B4 CanadaHow You'll Shine:
The Houseperson serves as a supporting role to the housekeeping team. This role will aid Housekeeper(s) by preparing units for cleaning upon guest departure, in the most efficient and effective manner possible while maintaining the company's expected high quality standards. The Houseperson will be responsible for linen duties of the site, as well as the organization, maintenance and cleanliness of department storage areas. This role will adhere to the company's safety program and maintain Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), including the new Global Harmonized System for chemicals (GHS), regulations.How You'll Make an Impact:
Responsible for constant cleanliness by providing housekeeping throughout the resort and ensuring a clean environment for guests. Assist housekeeping team with upkeep of supplies, deliver linen, paper products and unit amenities, strip and make bed(s), assist with cleaning as needed. Remove trash from units and floors. Coordinate and create linen and amenities bags. Receive, sort, fold, and collect soiled linen. Organize, clean, and maintain stock levels of department storage areas according to company's cleanliness and safety standards. Deliver requested item(s) to guest units (irons, coffee, paper products, kitchen utensils, etc.).How You'll Be Rewarded:
What You'll Bring:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance within 30 days of hire.
- Flexible work schedule options - full, part time, year round and seasonal positions available.
- Discounted hotel & resort stays PLUS additional travel perks on airfare, car rental, and activities.
- Generous paid time off including holiday, vacation, and sick time accruals - accrue up to 29 days annually.
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per year.
- 401K Retirement Savings with company match up to 6%.
- Health & wellness programs including Health Coaches and incentives.
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care.
- Various cultural diversity programs and Diversity Resource Groups (DRGs).
- Wish Day - 8 hours paid for volunteering for a local organization or charity.
- Numerous growth and developmental opportunities.
- A role with purpose - to ensure our guests experience the vacation of their dreams!
A Place for Everyone
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with employees, guests and owners.
- Possess ability to work independently and follow instructions.
- A professional appearance and positive, can-do attitude with team focus.
- Valid driver's license.
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you'll find a team that's inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected]
, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.Job Requisition: R-52030