Company DescriptionCutera is growing.... With growth comes opportunities!!
Territory Overview and Travel Requirements:
- Territory name: British Columbia
- Reside in BC Canada
- Territory consists of all of BC
- Travel requirement: 1-2 overnights per week
This role is an individual contributor responsible for lead generation through Cutera's validated sales methodology providing results that build brand dedication across all our innovative products and technologies.
- You will drive the success and growth of your sales territory through cold calling and on-site visits to meet and exceed individual and team goals.
- Develop prospective new customers and nurture existing relationships to expand the sales of additional results.
- Educate and demonstrate Cutera's products' indications, efficacy, safety, and how these products will improve the clients' needs and that of their customers.
This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager, but you will be provided daily coaching and territory directives from Area Sales Managers. QualificationsWhat will You Need - Does the Job Fit? (Qualifications & Experience)
Finally, What's In It for YOU?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 2-5 years' sales in either High volume B2B sales or high quota sales that require a high degree of social skills and persistence
- Knows how to cold call and doesn't give up easily
- Proven track record of sales growth and success
- Self-Starter and takes direction well
- Open to learning through constructive feedback to improve sales effectiveness and industry knowledge
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
- Career growth (we are growing and like to promote within where possible)
- Financial independence with a competitively strong base salary plus astonishingly good incentive compensation plans - Uncapped commissions + Bonuses
- Company vehicle
- Benefits - a full slate of medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life insurance, short/long term disability, 401K, ESPP... the list goes on.
If you are ready to become part of our spectacular, growing, and FUN company, then apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Applicants responding to this posting must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Competitive salary, benefits, ESPP and stock options. Cutera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.