Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) (TSX: SW) is an IoT pioneer, empowering businesses and industries to transform and thrive in the connected economy. We are a growing organization with a clear vision for being the IoT partner of choice for wireless device-to-cloud solutions. Our values of Innovation, Execution and Trust are the guiding principles in everything we do. Sierra Wireless has over 1,000 employees globally and operates in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.sierrawireless.com. Our Commitment to Inclusion, Equity and Diversity
At Sierra Wireless diversity is valued and celebrated. We strive to foster an inclusive organization. As a proud equal opportunity employer, we welcome people of every race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status to grow their careers here. Job Summary
We are looking for an experienced and collaborative Customer Account Representative
to work closely with customers and internal teams to support order management and reporting. In this role, you will develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and their executives.
This position is based in Richmond BC, but with the option to work in a hybrid or remote (in British Columbia) capacity. Responsibilities
Required Education, Experience & Competencies
- Sales support for multiple product markets
- Management of relationships with key customers in relation to order management, front-line customer service, logistics coordination, and resolutions of customer issues
- Interface and coordinate with internal teams such as Operations, Product Management, and Finance to ensure timely delivery for customers
- Effectively communicate delivery schedules and schedule changes to customer/sales
- Process purchase orders and database entry
- Manage and update the customer database
- Responsible for maintenance and distribution of customer reports as well as additional reports required by the sales department
What We Offer
- Minimum of five years in an administrative or sales support role
- A degree in related field would be an asset
- Team player with strong customer service experience
- Self-starter, strong initiative, and internally motivated
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Experience in a sales environment
Our people are friendly, collaborative, and like to share their ideas and knowledge with one another. This creates an amazing environment where we learn from each other and innovate together.
Our Canadian benefits include paid vacation and sick days, extended health and dental insurance, vision care, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, matching retirement savings program, and employee and family assistance programs.
Our Richmond headquarters offers a subsidized cafeteria, free parking, free shuttle service from Skytrain, a Wellness Program that includes an onsite fitness center, onsite fitness classes led by professional instructors, free healthy snacks each month, and wellness activities and challenges to keep our minds and bodies active. We also host various social and cultural events throughout the year where we come together to have fun and celebrate. Within our Global Inclusion and Diversity Program, our Employee Resource Groups provide opportunities for our people to support and champion Women in Tech, Pride at Sierra, and Mental Health Awareness.
If you like working with a successful team, are looking for competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to represent a recognized and innovative brand, we'd love to have you join our team! How to Apply
Please submit your resume online through our careers website: www.iotstartswithus.com. If you are a job seeker with a disability and you need individualized support during the application or interview process, please leave us a note on your application form.
We thank you for your application and appreciate your interest in Sierra Wireless, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.