Overview of Position
We are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer to join a team building the next generation of a growing healthcare platform. Our team is looking to add members that take ownership, delivering stable feature functionality, our community requires. We're looking for you if you're comfortable working in a collaborative environment where everyone takes responsibility for success in every aspect of our product's delivery. We build incrementally, deliver by validation, enable through a culture of DevOps.
You'll have a passion for the highest quality results, continuously looking to improve outcomes by enhancing processes and highlighting opportunities. You'll work in collaboration with minimal supervision, adopting Agile process to prioritize, pick up, and complete work. You'll share ideas and team up to deliver new and creative ways to solve problems. What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Plans and executes the design, development, deployment, and operation of cloud-based services. Negotiate technical needs vs. new features and be a key contributor in defining the product roadmap.
- Hold teams to high standards in writing quality scalable and supportable code, complete with appropriate unit tests, automated testing, documentation, and operationalization aspects in a CI/CD environment.
- Provides technical leadership to implement new functionality and improvements to existing implementations
- Provides training and mentoring to other team members on areas of expertise
- Interface with user representatives or other engineering groups to define requirements and/or necessary modifications when required; proactively collaborates with other teams to resolve roadblocks and ensure a smooth delivery.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- 6+ years of professional software development experience; C# .Net Core and familiarity with front end FW like React
- 2+ years of experience as an architect/development lead
- Proficiency with GCP, AWS or Azure
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker/containers, or similar; Proficiency with TDD and CI/CD processes
- Bachelor's degree in computer science. Masters Preferred
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
- Experience in building complex, highly scalable, performant, secure and reliable software systems
- Experience in Cloud-native design, principles and best practices
- Experience with building Healthcare systems preferred
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architectures
- Understanding of data modeling and database theory (ACID, CAP etc.)
- Experience designing, creating and securing APIs; Web Services (SOAP/XML, REST/JSON), OAuth, JWT/JWE/JWS, WS-Security, SAML
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!