Arlo Technologies Firmware QA team is seeking a highly motivate and detail oriented embedded software test engineer. The right candidate for this position is passionate about delivering the best possible experience for our users. Your responsibilities will include developing comprehensive tests to validate wireless camera, doorbell, sensor and router embedded software/firmware. We seek a candidate who can hit the ground running. Ideally, this candidate is someone who has prior test experience on home automation solutions and/or home video monitoring systems.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or similar technical field required, Master's degree preferred
- 3 years firmware and / or hardware test experience
- Strong scripting skills using Python, and/or shell.
- Solid understanding of embedded Linux architecture.
- Experience testing embedded software for wireless network devices, home monitoring sensors, camera, etc.
- Experience in performance testing and in-depth analysis of the system.
- Proven ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies.
- Highly motivated and organized, with the ability to accept ambiguity and deliver exceptional results on tight schedules.
- Collaborative skills with exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated creative, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
Arlo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, personality and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.