SQM Group, a leader in customer and employee experience, is seeking Telephone Interviewers to join our outbound call center to gather feedback on customer satisfaction. Our mission is to help contact centers improve their customer and employee experience performance - one individual at a time. The ideal candidates for the Telephone Interviewer position will take pride in gathering professional customer experience feedback for Fortune 500 contact centers throughout North America. These positions are available in our Vernon, BC location or as a remote work position. Preference will be given to remote workers located in the Okanagan area of BC within two hours driving distance of Vernon. For those who work remotely, they must have a quiet and distraction-free working space with an internet connection speed of at least 50 Mbps down and 15 Mbps up.
What do you gain by working at SQM?
Consistent Work Expectations. SQM offers consistent work hours of Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM with opportunities for overtime. The responsibilities of the interviewer are to conduct telephone interviews with customers of our clients. This is not a telemarketing job; there is no soliciting of customers. Interviewers must follow SQM standards and scripting while accurately documenting responses and demonstrating good judgment. The interviewer is at a desk for long periods of time. Due to standardization, the job can be repetitive but rewarding for the right candidate.
- Computer knowledge and not intimidated by technology
- Competent keyboarding skills (at least 40 WPM with high accuracy, at least 60 WPM for transcription positions)
- 1 to 3 years of general working experience
- Ability to follow SQM standards, scripts, and verbal instructions
- Accurate documentation skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Clear and effective communication with a professional telephone manner
- Demonstrate good judgment
- Accept repetitiveness of job
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision Insurance and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Starting Wage $15.50/hour with monthly performance bonuses available
- Potential annual increases of $0.50/hour based on performance.
For those employees who are in the office, SQM has taken proactive steps to protect those who work in the physical office location, such as reducing work force, providing hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes, seating staff such that a 2 m distance can be maintained, and providing face masks for use when in common areas.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Upon hiring, all employees are required to do background screening which will be organized by SQM.
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information or any factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.