Central Victoria Veterinary Hospital
in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia, Canada is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Veterinarian
to join our team!
Our doctors focus entirely on emergency and critical care and utilize their passion, experience and expertise as a part of a high performing team. With technologies like computed tomography, in-house labs, digital radiography, and access to on-site specialists including our new state of the art ICU, you will have every tool necessary to provide high quality care for the pets and clients you serve. The successful DVM will practice cooperative, team based medicine, have excellent interpersonal, emergency, surgical and diagnostic skills and be interested in providing superior customer service to every client. Candidates can expect to work with a great team of specialists and emergency veterinarians to provide the best in veterinary medicine to our patients and clients.About UsVictoria -
Oceanside city life! Beautiful year-round weather, laid-back, charming, adventure, rich heritage and cultural city sprawl. The "Garden City" is one of the most beautiful cities in North America.As our ideal Candidate, you have:
What VCA Canada Offers
- A valid DVM degree or equivalent, enabling practice in Canada
- Strong leadership skills combined with a positive team player attitude to enable our teams to flourish
- Excellent diagnostic and critical care skills
- Exemplary customer service that builds loyalty and trust with your clients
- Strong organizational skills which allow you to stay focused and work under pressure
- The drive and ability to help train and mentor our emergency veterinarians and RVTs
Join Us! Contact: Cathy Cavanagh, Interim General Manager [email protected]
- Career growth opportunities to hold key leadership positions
- CE opportunities with access to annual VCA Canada conferences, seminars and generous CE allowance
- Networking, collaboration and knowledge exchange within our hospitals
- Interactive learning through online university (Woof U!)
- Continued investments in new technologies, advanced diagnostics, and modern facilities
- Active research studies for publication and industry growth
- Great work-life balance, competitive wages, pet and veterinary discounts and group benefits.
For more information on who we are, what we do, Paw It Forward and opportunities with VCA, please visit us online at vcacanada.com or https://vcacanada.com/centralvictoria
VCA is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any assistance please let us know.If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs. You can also copy the link below into a browser to apply through our internal career site:
VCA Canada is Canada's largest network of companion animal hospitals, devoted to providing compassionate care for pets. Our team of over 2500 people operate specialty-referral, primary care, alternative therapy and emergency hospitals and are committed to providing superior patient care and client experience. At our core are our people - people with different strengths and interests that enrich our diversity, innovation and excellence. In support we provide career development and growth opportunities, continuing education, scholarships and awards. We are also passionate about giving back to the community through Paw It Forward, our national philanthropic program.
Benefits: Additionally, we offer a generous compensation package including health and dental insurance, paid vacation, employee discounts, CE, and more.