DanceBUG is a media-tech company focused on software and media geared towards the
competitive and recreational dance industry.Job Description
We are looking for experienced live-action Photographers
to travel the country capturing Dance Competitions in March, April, and May. No editing or post-production required. We will cover ALL expenses related to travel in addition to a competitive day rate and event bonus.Qualifications
- Professional level camera body along with a backup camera body
- 24-70 F2.8 and a 70-200 F2.8 (or equivalent)
- Must be available to work/travel Thursday through Monday
- Valid driver's license
- Has received complete Covid vaccine
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
To apply please send your resume and a link to your portfolio/website.
DanceBUG is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If you require an accommodation to submit your application, please contact us.