DanceBUG is a media-tech company focused on software and media geared towards the
competitive and recreational dance industry.Job Description
We are looking for experienced videographers/camera operators to travel the country capturing Dance Competitions in March, April, May, and June. No editing or post-production required. We will cover ALL expenses related to travel in addition to a competitive day rate and event bonus. We will also provide all equipment needed along with virtual and infield training.Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience shooting live action, or a degree in video production (or equivalent)
- Experience shooting dance, concerts, or sports is an asset
- Must be available to work/travel Thursday through Monday
- Must have a Valid driver's license
- Has received complete Covid vaccine
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
To apply please send your resume and a link to your portfolio/website.
DanceBUG is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If you require an accommodation to submit your application, please contact us.