Overview Of Position:
This position is responsible for providing remote systems support and maintenance for mission-critical Radiology imaging and workflow systems that are deployed at customer facilities around the world. The individual is engaged in utilizing their specialized knowledge of Enterprise Imaging product infrastructure and technology as well as industry standard technical training to investigate and diagnose customer complaints and servicing requests. Remote System Administrators are expected to ensure that all documentation is in alignment with established quality and regulatory standards in addition to providing root cause analysis. What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Attend to Customer Support cases and troubleshoot issues on Change Healthcare Radiology Solutions implemented in live customer environments
- Diagnosing software and hardware malfunctions by utilizing knowledge of Change Healthcare Healthcare software, local & wide area networks, Windows servers and workstations, enterprise-class hardware, infrastructure & storage systems, Oracle databases and other industry relevant systems and methodologies
- Implement or modify complex configuration changes
- Liaise with internal teams such as support, engineering, services and sales to deliver on customer cases as well as implement fixes or workarounds to resolves problems
- Contribute to and excel in a fast-paced and highly collaborative team-based work environment
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance and systems administration functions at customer facilities
- Identify opportunities for further team education and growth
- Seek and suggest competence and career development opportunities to current management
- Ability to develop in-depth product knowledge and a commitment to continuous learning and personal development
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Computer Technology Diploma and equivalent experience or equivalent related experience and certification (MCSE, A+, etc.)
- Ability to work on a rotating shift schedule to provide coverage over the hours of 5:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST and be available for scheduled on-call pager support
- 2+ years experience diagnosing and troubleshooting software and/or on computer systems
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals and TCP/IP networking and routing
- Knowledge of clinical workflow and HL7 and DICOM standards
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Some of our positions require employees to be onsite at a Change Healthcare facility or a Client site, including Medical Facilities. Depending on the site's health and safety guidelines, you may be required to have medical screenings or vaccinations to meet site requirements, which may include Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing. Further details and requirements will be confirmed during the interview process.