Lot Attendant - Full-time
Are you passionate about motor vehicles and RVs? Looking for an opportunity to join the team of one of the largest RV Dealers? Manpower is seeking a full-time Lot Attendant for our client located in Kamloops, BC.
Hours: 40 hours per week - rotating schedule may include evenings and weekends.
Salary: $17 - $19/hour + benefits
What does this position offer you?
* Opportunities for career growth and development
* Competitive Healthcare Benefits Package
* Employer matching RRSP program
* Corporate discounts on computers, flights, hotels, etc.
* Employee/Family Bursary Program
* Friendly and supportive work environment and an ambitious team
* Discounts on RV purchases, rentals and parts
* Team building activities and a great company culture
What is the job?
* Responsible for ensuring that all Sales Department indoor and outdoor showrooms and lots, are presentable.
* Ensuring all RVs and units are arranged neatly (string line straight rows).
* Ensure slides, jacks and compartment doors are stowed away before moving units.
* Showroom, Main Lot, and Storage Lot layout and maintenance.
* Reporting all building exterior related issues to General Management.
* Ensure motorized units are turned on and have adequate fuel every two (2) weeks.
* Ensure customer parking is always available.
* Check & report mileage/kilometres on motorized units monthly.
* Report any unit maintenance/defects to supervisor immediately.
* Keep golf carts charged and maintained (washed monthly and batteries topped up).
* Ensure tire covers and license plate inserts are on all applicable products.
* After moving units, ensure they are fully opened and ready for display.
* Any other items as directed by your supervisor, sales manager or designate.
* Customer orientations (training provided).
What do you bring to the job?
* Previous customer service experience or related experience in automotive industry is preferred.
* Must be dependable, reliable, possessing a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and as a team player.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Shift work required, including evening, weekends and early mornings. Some overtime may be required.
* Previous forklift experience and/or forklift certificate are preferred.
* A valid Class 5 Driver's license is required.
Apply today by hitting the apply now button.
We love referrals. Visit manpower.ca/referral to easily share this opportunity with friends and family and increase your compensation for each successful referral.
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment.
We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At Manpower Group, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.