Do you have a positive attitude with ambition and a strong desire to contribute to your team's success? Do you have previous warehouse experience? Are you knowledgeable about plumbing and heating supplies/parts? Are you looking for a great full-time position with amazing benefits and company culture? Manpower has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Associate for our client located in Port Kells (Surrey), BC.
Salary: $18 - $20/hr + profit sharing
Hours: 1:30 PM - 10 PM Monday - Friday (Training shifts would be 8 AM to 4:30 PM for 2-3 weeks)
What is in it for you?
- Great starting pay and amazing benefits
- Work for a leader in the plumbing/heating industry
- Growth opportunities within a well-known company
- Profit sharing and additional training
- Fantastic location with amazing co-workers
- 30 minute paid lunch break and two 15 minute breaks per shift
- Fun work environment
What is the job?
- Safe and efficient movement of product within the warehouse and yard.
- Loading and unloading of trucks.
- Picking, packaging and shipment of transfers and customer orders.
- Operating material handling equipment including forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Knowledge of plumbing and heating supplies.
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
What do you bring to the job?
- Physically fit with ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
- Experience operating a forklift/pallet jack.
- Strong work ethic with a high regard for customer service.
- Team player.
- A minimum of 1 year working in a warehouse environment.
- Punctual, reliable and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A minimum of grade 12 education.
- A valid driver's license.
We love referrals. Visit manpower.ca/referral to easily share this opportunity with friends and family and increase your compensation for each successful referral.
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment.
We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At Manpower Group, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.