Material Handler - Kelowna
Are you a physically fit person in the Kamloops area? Are you looking for a new full-time position with a great company? Are you a team player who wants to grow their career and resume? Manpower has an immediate opening for a Material Handlers for our client in Kamloops, BC.
Full time position: Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
Rate of pay: $18 - $20 / HR
What is in it for you?
- Work for a great company with an amazing company culture
- Grow your career with additional training and support
- Opportunities for advancement
- Start immediately, quick turnaround from interview to onboarding
- Additional benefits
What is the job?
- Working in a busy building supply warehouse
- Assisting with unloading production at clients location
- Assisting with loading trucks, putting away material
- Some reporting
- Client interaction and customer service
What you bring to the job?
- A great work attitude
- Team Player mentality
- Physically fit with the ability to lift up to 100lbs
- Strong communication skills
- The desire to be a part of a great team
- Ability to pass a drug test
Select APPLY NOW to hear from a recruiter within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars for every successful hire.
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.