***All applicants please note this job is to apply online only. No phone calls or in-person applications will be accepted. Please do not call unless a phone number is provided in the ad. Thank you.***ParcelPal Technology Inc. is looking for Delivery Associates!Who we are looking for:
We are looking for responsible, self-motivated individuals with strong customer service skills to join our
last-mile delivery team. As a delivery associate in our company, you will have the opportunity to work
with us and our partners to deliver a top-of-the-line customer service experience to end customers.
Every package has a story behind it, efficiently delivering them with a smile is your contribution to it.ParcelPal at a glance:
Our team is made up of driven, forward-thinking individuals from diverse backgrounds. As an equal
opportunity employer, we value honest, trustworthy and passionate individuals who are willing to roll
up their sleeves and get the job done.About the job:
Using our company cargo van, gas card, and scanning device you will deliver packages in Vancouver, Coquitlam, Burnaby, and New Westminster, starting and ending each day at Burnaby Lake. We operate 7 days per week, so weekend availability is essential. Start times are 8 am for wave 1 and 11:30 am for wave 2. Both waves are typically 10.5 hours long.Please Note:
"ParcelPal Technology Inc. only has full-time positions for drivers and dispatchers ONLY
. We DO NOT
hire for or have any connection to the warehouse jobs."
****** PART-TIME positions are available only for weekends.******What we offer:
- Wages starting at $18.00/hour.
- Full-time hours with daily overtime.
- Performance bonuses.
- Health and Dental Benefits.
- A fun and supportive culture centered around high performance.
All candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
- Overtime as required.
- Work hours will include a combination of day, evening, week and weekends.
- Heavy lifting up to 40lbs.
- Repetitive tasks.
- Have the ability and are willing to work 4 or 5 days per week, any day of the week including Saturday and Sundays.
Our preferred candidate will have:
- Are physically capable of working 10.5 hours daily and can lift up to 50lbs.
- Are comfortable getting in and out of a van multiple times a day.
- Have proper footwear (there will be lots of free cardio).
- Are reliable and available for full-time work.
- Are tech-savvy and have a smartphone with a data plan.
- Are comfortable working rotating shifts.
- Are 21 years of age or older.
- Have a high school diploma.
- Have a valid BC Class 5 drivers license and clean drivers abstract (full license, no N)
- No driver's license suspensions within the previous five years
- No DUI/DWI within five previous years
- Are able to pass a criminal background check
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have reliable transportation to and from the Production Way sky train station.
- A strong driving or courier background
- The ability and willingness to change a tire when needed
- A strong customer service background
- An outgoing, friendly, cooperative personality
- Strong time management skills
- A sense of comradery and team ownership.
If this sounds like you, please apply!***All applicants, please note this job is to apply online only. No phone calls or in-person applications will be accepted. Please do not call unless a phone number is provided in the ad. Thank you.***