Hi, we're HUB - a network of doers with diverse stories and a shared goal to support our clients and communities. To do it, we believe in supporting each other, because great work happens when people come together, and that means building a team where anyone can spark an idea, and where everyone can make a difference. Where pushing ourselves forward helps us give more to others.The Role: Commercial Account ExecutiveSummary of Position
Sales professionals have the opportunity to promote HUB's full suite of insurance products and services from a recognized global leader in the industry. Given HUB's extensive offerings, joining HUB will enable you to provide customers with all lines of coverage and help you achieve your full potential as their insurance advisor. Through our Sales Enablement team, our producers are supported by best in class research tools and programs to continuously provide timely insight and information to our customers. Additionally, HUB has an internal sales rewards initiative, Superior HUB Awards & Recognition Program (SHARP), which celebrates the top performers in the field annually at an offsite retreat.Responsibilities
- Effectively managing customer expectations
- Answer telephones and assist clients with questions regarding their coverage
- Communicate with company personnel regarding the client's needs and/or problems
- Understand agency rating system and company rating systems and websites
- Negotiate with the underwriters from other insurance companies on rates and coverage
- Follow-up on requested changes, renewals, etc. with insurance companies
- Reviewing and analyzing claims and discussing with clients
- Discussing & Explaining coverage to clients
- Accounts receivable follow-up
- New business and renewal sales presentations
- Closing the deal - up selling/ cross selling
- Prospecting for new business usually $20,000 to $100,000 premium
- Preparing marketing submissions, proposals and summaries of insurance
- Responsible for checking the accuracy of policies, endorsement, audits, etc. received from the insurance companies
- Issuing certificated of insurance and motor vehicle liability slips
- Reviewing payments
- Other miscellaneous duties as required
The employment offer is contingent upon completion of a successful background check.
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Driven to achieve sales results
- Demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships
- Thorough knowledge of commercial insurance
- Strong commitment to personal growth and development
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are a must
- Strong organization skills
WHAT DO WE
VALUE? We are looking for those who believe in:
What we offer!
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues
- Competitive wages with increases for successful completion of training.
- Flex medical and dental benefits.
- RRSP company matching
- A corporate culture unlike any other
- Room to growth within the organization
- 24/7 access to virtual health services through EQ Care; Lifeworks Employee Assistance Program support and resources; home delivery service on prescriptions with PocketPills.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference. We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: Some college (no degree)