How would you like to work with the happiest customers on earth? People in love are the happiest people on earth, and they're also our everyday customers!
Are you looking to add some sparkle to your career? If so, look no further!
We are currently looking for our next superstar to join our customer service team and the Spence family!Who we are...
Founded over 40 years ago, Spence Diamonds is a proudly Canadian Company.
We have grown and evolved over the years with a unique approach to becoming an industry leader in cut quality and the customer experience. We take shopping for an engagement ring to the next level - with open show cases, displaying top of the line designer prototypes, accompanied by an unparalleled diamond education. Since introducing Spence Artisan Created Diamonds, we are now blazing the way for reasonably priced, ethical and sustainable diamond choices! With unparalleled access to these diamonds, we truly are the best choice for our customers.
Our people are the center stone of our business. Our mission is to deliver an exceptional customer experience in a fun and inclusive work environment while giving our people room to grow their careers and live the life they love.What we offer...
- Attractive compensation packages
- Amazing employee, friends & family discounts on our products
- A variety of Learning and Development resources
- Special gifts to celebrate employee work anniversaries, birthdays, and personal milestones
- Regular celebrations & employee incentive programs
- Team building events and activities
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Continuous on the job training, support and mentorship
Our Customer Service Supervisor you are responsible for all administrative, data entry and financial handling and accuracy within the store. They professionally act as the first and last point of contact for clients on the phone or in person within the store. In the showroom they will follow the Spence selling system while working with clients, if consultants are unavailable.
A few things we hope you have...
- Responsible for greeting our clients, handling all payments/transactions, answering incoming phone calls and emails, assisting in basic store maintenance and cleanliness, showroom upkeep and supporting the Sales Consultants and Management as needed.
- Efficiently and professionally responding to any correspondence relating to company business.
- Training and development of Customer Service Associates.
- Addressing client issues quickly and professionally in line with company guidelines.
- Effectively maintains operational functions of the store.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Proficiency in MS office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service experience - 1+ year(s)
- Administrative/Reception experience - 1+ year(s)
- Management/Supervisory experience - 1+ year(s)