Are you a red seal millwright? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing company? Do people refer to you as a "team player"? Manpower has an immediate opening for a millwright with our client located in Surrey BC.
Rate of pay: $40 / HR
Hours: Monday to Friday - 7AM to 3:30PM
What's in it for you?
- Permanent position with amazing benefits
- Grow your career and resume
- New facility in Surrey BC
- Fun work place with an amazing culture
- Start immediately, fast turn around from interview to hire
What is the job?
- Ensure compliance with Plant and Legislated safety guidelines
- Report in a timely manner any safety non-conformances
- Perform Daily Forklift / Machine Inspections as required
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner, using good judgement
- Report quality concerns and non-conformances immediately to Lead Hand
- Fabricate parts when required/requested
- Welding repairs and fabrication as required/requested
- Assemble, rebuild, install and commission machinery and equipment using machining tools, hand tools, power tool, and welding equipment
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunction
What you bring to the job?
- Red Seal Certification
- Experienced with MIG and TIG welding
- Experience in steel processing
- Good command of the English Language
- Reliable transportation
Select Apply Now and a Recruiter will reach out as soon as possible.
Not the job for you?
Set up your profile at www.manpower.ca and see what other opportunities Manpower currently has available.
Feel free to share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire!
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs