At Dooly, we create human experiences for work
Revenue teams at top Cloud 100 companies like Asana and Intercom use Dooly to capture and amplify the outcomes of their meetings. Because we build Dooly with the end-user in mind, users tell us they couldn't live without it. With our recently announced Series B funding, we're investing in our team and building the next generation of our product.
Dooly is a remote-first company with a team spread across North America and a small head office in Vancouver. For this role we are open to candidates who are located anywhere in North America.
Getting Dooly into the hands of future Dooly evangelists is where we need you. As our Community & Content Marketing Manager, you'll cut through the SaaS BS with creative and unique campaigns. Your mission is to build brand awareness and demand gen by driving our content strategy and execution in the Dooly voice.
You'll report into the Head of Content and will be one of the founding members of our marketing effort owning content strategy for the company. This role comes with so much opportunity - to have an impact, to drive strategy, to experiment, and to grow with us.
About You:You're a marketer.
- Writers care about creating great content, content marketers care about creating business impact. We love both, but this role is for a content marketer.
- A big part of content marketing is making sure the right people consume the content. So, we're looking for someone who's comfortable writing and distributing content. That means engaging in communities and formatting content for success.
- You're hyper-focused on being one audience's favorite, not vanity metrics. You're a storyteller.
- You probably started out as a writer and gained marketing skills later. You have a distinct style that jives well with our brand. -- - When someone reads your work, it stays with them.
- You're an experienced content creator and strategist with 5+ years of experience producing marketing content (bonus if you've worked in the sales or SaaS space)
- You have exceptional language and grammar skills. You know the rules but choose to break them for impact. (sorry, not sorry MLA style guide)You know content marketing analytics 101.
- You know how to navigate Google Analytics and SEO tools like Ahrefs and, more importantly, you know what to do with those insights.
Your responsibilities:Content, content, content
- Event content strategy: You know how to put together an event content strategy - from planning topics, to writing the promo posts, to repurposing the content. (You will have support on the coordination/ops/production side)
- Community marketing: You are a natural networker and know how to tactfully bring up our point of view or tease content in social posts, comments, and communities.
- Social media: You're comfortable owning the social media calendar.
- Content writer: While you will focus more on social and event content programs, you're comfortable writing ads or landing page copy as well. You know how to write an SEO blog that teaches, has a strong point of view, and doesn't put your audience to sleep. (SEO chops are a bonus)
- Editor: You know what good looks like. You can turn a B- piece of well-researched content that lacks style or is a little clunky into an A+ with editing.
What you can expect from us:
- Commitment to your growth and success. In a small team, there are unlimited ways to contribute. We'll help you explore new ideas, grow in the way you want, and uncover your best.
- Wellness is more than just a checkbox. We know work and life co-exist (we're people too!). Of course, we have health and dental benefit programs, but beyond that, we shape our work culture to prioritize health, happiness, and family.
- A voice in our future direction. We're still small and connected intimately with our users. Your work has an outsized impact on the company, our customers, and where we're going.
- People who are actually fun to work with. This is a team with deep empathy for one another, where we always have your back, and where we don't take ourselves too seriously. Seriously.What We Offer
- A remote-first company with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance.
- Employee Stock Options.
- Paid parental leave programs.
- 3 weeks paid vacation, plus we close for a paid winter holiday break for the week between Christmas and New Year (so ~4 weeks in total).
- Unlimited sick days.
- $1650 USD training and development fund that you can use for conferences, memberships, or other learning opportunities
- $500 to set up your home office (we call this a PB&J - Personal Betterment and Joy fund - though if you want to use it on peanut butter and jelly you can ;) )
We encourage you to apply
At Dooly, we value you, your well-being, and having fun.
We value the differences of our team members, and we encourage everyone to apply - especially those whose identities are underrepresented in tech. We know that the more diverse the perspectives, experiences, and talent of our Dooligans, the better we'll be. We respect and celebrate how you identify, who you do or don't worship, your pronouns, the color of your skin, your age (on paper and at heart), your sexual orientation, your culture and background, and if you have a disability or are a veteran. If you require accommodations in the hiring process please reach out to [email protected]