Commercial Service Sales Representative (Vancouver)
Are you a seasoned sales professional who possesses great relationship-building skills? Do you enjoy interacting with clients face-to-face? Are you knowledgeable about blueprints, construction, or overhead garage doors? Manpower has an immediate opening for an Commercial Service Sales Representative for our client located in Vancouver, BC.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Salary: $65,000/year + Bonus
What does this role offer you?
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Monthly allowance towards vehicle and transportation
- A positive work environment with competitive pay and an excellent benefit plan
- Comprehensive technical, safety and product training provided
- Opportunity to build a long-term career with upward mobility
- Excellent Health and Dental benefits
- COR Certified workplace
- Equal opportunity employer
What are the role responsibilities?
- Build and maintain relationships with customers in a variety of industries including property management, strata associations, government, auto, corporations etc.
- Spend approximately 70% of each week out of the office meeting with clients and visiting sites
- Handle service sales enquiries and leads as required
- Promote preventative maintenance and other services and pursuing business opportunities
- Prepare estimates and quotes as required with timely follow-up
- Provide customer service, contract negotiation, document control and contract administration
- Provide product knowledge and assist customers with selection of proper products for projects
- Review contracts for accuracy and resolve any discrepancies
- Consistently follow up with customers to ensure they are aware of order status and timelines
- Provide project management as required and communicate with internal supporting personnel
- Actively seek additional product and industry knowledge and contacts
What do you bring to the job?
- 3-5 years' of experience in industrial or commercial sales or equivalent tenure
- Experience in the construction industry is an asset
- A valid driver's license and access to own vehicle
- Good computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong technical aptitude (ie. ability to read blueprints, general construction knowledge)
- Excellent account management, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to relate to people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently, as well as a Team Player
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills
- Good negotiation skills and persuasive ability
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as margin, mark up, discounts, percentages etc.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
Apply today by hitting the apply now button
We love referrals. Visit manpower.ca/referral to easily share this opportunity with friends and family and increase your compensation for each successful referral.
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment.
We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At Manpower Group, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.