Are you ready for a taste of the one of Canada's Top Employers?
Purdys Chocolatier is delighted to have been voted by our employees as one of the Canada's Best Employers. This esteemed award is a testament to the rich texture of our history and our more than 100 years of dedication to quality, trust, tradition, and innovation.
The Purdys difference is that we truly recognize the value of our people. We reward you with competitive compensation, recognition for your achievements, opportunities for ongoing training to grow professionally and personally, delicious perks, and much, much more.
Are you organized, able to do heavy lifting, and looking for an excellent seasonal opportunity to join an excellent team?
Purdys Chocolatier is looking for a new seasonal member to join the Purdy's team at Willowbrook Shopping Centre
as a Seasonal Stockperson!
Weekly hours are estimated at 8-20 hours per week. Early mornings and late evenings, weekends availability is required as stocking may need to be completed while the shop is closed.
In this important role, you work closely and cooperatively with all shop staff to ensure product levels are maintained.
As a Stockperson, you:
• Receive orders from the Warehouse and inform the Manager immediately of any overages or shortages as well as accurately process and prepare product returns to the Warehouse.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of shelf life and are proficient in the product rotation and dating system.
• Demonstrate the ability to keep shelves and bunkers stocked according to store needs and keep an accurate running inventory of all product and supplies in the stockroom.
• Support the team by helping filling chocolate trays, ensuring the garbage is taken out, floors are swept and clean, maintaining the stock room and back room of store.
• Keep an accurate running inventory of all product and supplies in the stockroom.
• Protect store inventory by adhering to loss prevention procedures, and by sharing any suspected policy violations with the Store Manager or District Manager.
• Work closely and cooperatively with all store staff.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A strong team player
- Capable of lifting 25+ pounds
- Highly dependable, reliable and very organized
- Enthusiastic about meeting new people and working with the public
- A creative problem-solver
This role requires you to perform a variety of tasks, which require open availability. Shifts will require a variety of shifts, including early morning and late night shifts.
Purdys Chocolatier recognizes the value of skills and knowledge gained outside of formal education and paid employment. Applicants who present an equivalent combination of qualifications and experience will be considered and are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest in Purdys Chocolatier, but due to the volume of applications received, we are only able to contact those applicants who have been selected for an interview. No phone calls please.
Purdys Chocolatier is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us via email at [email protected] Other details