We are a software-focused IT solutions and services provider that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be engaged, connected, and creative at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology. By doing these things we help them create success for their customers and their people.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.The impact you will have:
You are passionate about leading change and building relationships! You're a dynamic professional who prides themselves on building and fostering meaningful partnerships that fuel growth and drive mutual success.
As the Partner Alliance Manager
(PAM), you will be responsible for developing and managing our partner alliance with key vendors to include driving national and regional strategy, Go-To-Market (GTM) plan, sales team alignment, enablement planning and executionThe PAM's responsibility will be to develop and drive the execution of revenue-driving programs and initiatives, and for evangelizing Softchoice's value proposition within the partner and facilitating the partner value proposition within Softchoice.
Key to the position is strong collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, services, innovation, marketing, and operations.You will establish trusted business relationships with senior leaders of our partner's organization and act as the day-to-day primary interface. You will develop and take accountability for developing partner relationships which includes campaign activities, joint investment programs, field alignment efforts, and enablement plans. Build a growing and profitable partner practice that result in high levels of product and service sales nationally by developing strategic plans.What you'll do:
What you'll bring to the table:
- Work with leadership within Softchoice and the partner to create a joint strategy that includes investments in practice development, co-selling initiatives, marketing development funds and Sales enablement programs.
- Work with the Partner Marketing team to create integrated campaign plans and execute the plans in all supported/targeted regions and developing specific plans, driving partner revenue growth, and delivering customer success.
- Build strategic plans around the partner investments which will help Softchoice achieve vendor field margin and profitability targets.
- Drive sales plays, offerings and industry assets/solutions for execution and engagement with our field sales team.
- Review sales play metrics/effectiveness on recurring basis with the partner, Softchoice Sales & Business Development teams.
- Ensure effective and timely internal & external communication and coordinate execution results.
- Evangelize the partner value proposition to all sales channels through enablement programs which you will co-develop.
- Maximize the value of significant marketing development budget in close alignment with our marketing organization to ensure program dollars are being properly invested and utilized.
- Assisting in introducing new offerings that align to category strategy and lead the roll out to the Sales organization in selected/focus regions.
- Acting as expert on leveraging partner programs to develop pricing strategies and maximize profitability.
- Understanding the partner organizations, decision makers, influencers, and contacts within the partners to build key relationships within their ecosystem to drive the integration and partnership and create engagement strategy.
- Leading partner enablement programs by working with your partner counterparts to build sales training content that aligns internal and external objectives across all applicable sales channel.
- Building and conducting quarterly business reviews with the partner and Softchoice Key Stakeholders.
Not sure if you qualify? Think about applying anyway:
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and can perform responsibilities with minimal direction.
- You are driven and highly motivated to achieve field margin and profitability targets
- Ownership of the enablement strategy for the Softchoice value proposition and all Softchoice sales channels and to our partners
- Experience in introducing new offerings that align to category strategies and influencing others
- Experience building sales training content and feel comfortable with leading presentations
- Confidence in creating, pitching, and securing incremental funding from our partners and executing the plans
- The ability to lead cross-departmental collaboration on strategic initiatives
- You are a creative thinker and problem solvers with strong presentations skills
- You are self-managed and motivated with strong leaderships skills and work well on a team
- 3+ years of business-to-business sales, business development experience, brand/product marketing
- Proven ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing relationships at various levels within an organization.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, preferred
We understand that not everyone brings 100% of the skills and experiencefor the role.
At Softchoice, we offer opportunities to a diverse group including those with a variety of workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you are new to corporate tech, returning to work after a gap in employment, or looking to transition and take the next step in your career, we are excited to learn more about you and encourage you to apply. Why people love working here:
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
- We offer hybrid and remote working opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits from day oneof employment.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build and grow a career in the technology industry.
- Recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 17consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We have also been recognized as a Best Workplace for Women, Best Workplace for Inclusion, Best Workplace for Giving Back and Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
We arean equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging. Peopleseeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.Require accommodation? We are ready to help:
We areproud to provideinterview &employment accommodationduring the recruitment and hiring process. If you requireanyaccommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to [email protected]
.We are committed to working with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We arecommitted to the safety of all applicants and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented digital interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you(such as children or furry friends)and we willbe doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education, and check your references.
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.Job Requisition ID: