You're the type of individual who's been described as a "go-getter" since kindergarten; you know how to manage all aspects of project implementation; you're equally comfortable talking advanced web analytics, devising long-term digital strategies, and charming clients with your witty-yet-sophisticated repartee. Sound about right? Then we'd love to hear from you.
This role includes the account management of digital media, content marketing strategy, web and application development, and overall program and client service management. The successful senior account manager will engage with the media, development, SEO, analytics and strategy teams and be responsible to ensure the various teams work toward delivering business results for our clients. This includes leading internal and client teams, leading client-facing deliverables, and leading client presentations. You will have strong people leadership skills, excellent client relationship management experience, as well as a high level of financial acumen.Position Accountabilities:
- Develop a firm understanding of the client's industry, marketing strategy and goals.
- Work with the Account Leads to identify opportunities to grow existing client relationships.
- Manage internal aspects of a project implementation including preparation of client engagement briefings and proposals, tracking client data, QA validation, and reporting of internal and external client activities and communications
- Ensure project requirements are documented.
- Develop internal relationships with all internal teams to ensure collaboration that delivers on set client objectives and goals
- Monitor established program KPIs and ensures that the program performance meets the agreed upon client KPIs.
Client Relationship Management and Communication
- Develop productive business relationships and alliances with Clients in order to manage day to day program related inquiries and deliverables.
- Build and enhance relationships with clients.
- Deliver effective and efficient documentation, communication and dissemination of information regarding client activities and client administrative procedures.
- Work with clients to complete a specific project brief and coordinate client approvals.
- Create Contact Reports, Status Reports, and Budget Reports in accordance with DAC's standards for quality and accuracy.
Budget and Financials
- Collaborate with Account Leads in the development of annual account plans that meet revenue growth and profit margin targets for assigned clients.
- Ongoing ownership of client financial health including revenue delivery, growth, and profitability
Knowledge and Industry Relations
- Demonstrates in depth knowledge of DAC's product offerings, including media, SEO, analytics, content strategy, creative, and web development,
- Remain knowledgeable about on-going program activities
- DAC will provide support through proper industry and platform training as needed
- College / University graduate, with a diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Business or a related field
- 5-7 years of related digital experience
- A go-getter attitude, combined with strong attention to detail and desire for accuracy
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to see all of the pieces and how each piece fits together to create the entire program
- Confidence to lead internal teams and client relationships
- A tenacious, positive person, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can easily manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop positive relationships with members of various internal teams as well as clients and prospects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competency with MS Office products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity (certification preferred) with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and other digital ad and analytics platforms