Enthusiastic and engaging Procurement specialist with 8+ years of experience in Customer Service, Telesales, Computer Operator, meeting coordination, scheduling and file management. Now looking for a new challenge that allows me to leverage my IT background, resource management skills and outreach experience in an office support role
Associate Manager International Procurement
Apr 2017 - Sep 2021
- Spearheaded to source, analyze cost, negotiate and purchase materials from
International vendors and managing contracts through phone calls, video call, live chat and emails.
- Received requisition from departments like brand, marketing, networking, IT, research & development etc purchased requisition, made online payments via different mode like credit/debit cards, bank deposit, TT transfer etc and ensure the smooth delivery of the product.
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on purchase Orders deliveries and shipments scheduled. Resolved supply, quality, services and invoicing issues with vendors. Evaluated supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time, best pricing and ensures all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectations.
Trace Agent cum Customer service Executive
May 2015 - Nov 2016
- Performed, Export & Import shipment’s monitoring and tracking using EOPS & COSMOS software. Entertained incoming and outgoing calls using Avaya Soft phone software, also used to work at CRM for internal communication & complaints.
- Initiated communication between origin and destination FedEx through Trace file or calls for earliest clearance & delivery of the stuck packages. Lined up normal & remote pickups like RPR & RPI (reverse pickup request/initiate) through Oracle software.
Guest Service Agent
Jan 2015 - Apr 2015
Beach Luxury Hotel
- Made reservations, check in & check out using (Wish Net) and Accor group software. Entertain guests and resolve their issues as quickly as possible, established good working relationships, ensured telephone, e-mail, fax-services working and safe deposit are available.
- Optimized occupancy rate, changed foreign currency, made cash/foreign currency receipts and maintained daily cash float. Prepared list of arrival, departure, maintained availability and comply with health and safety regulations.
Aug 2011 - Sep 2012
Icon Marketing Private Limited
- Made outbound calls B2B and to prospective clients offer them low-cost and new pricing policy of Eon, N-power, British gas etc for electricity & gas connections. Used to do the verbal contract verification for a customer willing to switch connection or if they upon renewal.
- Achieved daily and weekly targets, generate leads via cold calls, actively participated in sales & marketing meetings, support colleagues individually or in a team.
Feb 2009 - Sep 2009
Arabian Exchange Company LLC
- Made strategies to attract new customers to increase business, delivered error-free & speedy Customer Service with accuracy using Western Union and Express Money remittance/transfer services.
- Adhered to anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies & regulatory requirements, entertained customer’s complaints & queries, answered phones calls and maintained healthy working relationship with existing and new customers and played a vital role in annual business growth.
Masters of Business Administration
Jan 2012 - Apr 2014
Anglia Ruskin University
Bacherlors Of Commerce
Jan 2004 - Sep 2008
University of Karachi